|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 85400Structure
This subclass includes:
- services consisting of packaging goods for others, such as food products, pharmaceuticals, household cleaners, toilet preparations and hardware, using a variety of automated or manual packaging techniques, including blister forming and packaging, shrink or skin wrapping, form filling and sealing, pouch filling, bottling and aerosol packaging. This service may also include the labelling or imprinting of the package.
- parcel packing and gift wrapping
- coin and currency packing services
This subclass does not include:
- packing and crating services incidental to transport, cf. 64-67
- package design services, cf. 83490
- solely printing information on packaging materials, cf. 89121
- packaging services that include processing of client owned materials into a different product (e.g., mixing water and concentrate to produce soft drinks, cooking fish prior to canning, blending creams and colouring materials into cosmetics), cf. 88 and 89
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 7495
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.