|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 83690Structure
This subclass includes:
- aerial advertising services
- delivery services of free samples and other advertising material
- demonstration and presentation advertising services at point of sale
- direct advertising services by representatives such as canvassing by direct information to the client, with possible direct provision of free samples (e.g., to doctors)
- sales promotion (if no orders are received)
This subclass does not include:
- model agency services, cf. 85129
- advertising mailing services, cf. 85950
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 7430
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.