|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 67610Structure
This subclass includes:
- port operation services such as wharves, docks, piers, quays and other services connected with marine terminal facilities, including passenger terminal services in connection with marine transportation
- operating and maintenance services of boat, barge and ship canals, of canalized rivers and of other artificial inland waterways
- services of locks, boat lifts, weirs, sluices
- towing services on canals other than by tugboat, e.g., by tractors or locomotives on the tow-path
This subclass does not include:
- stevedoring services:
· for containerized freight, cf. 67110
· for non-containerized freight, cf. 67190
- port storage and warehousing services, cf. 672
- pilotage services in connection with docking and undocking of vessels, cf. 67620
- tugboat-assisted docking and undocking services, cf. 67620
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 6303
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.