|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 63290Structure
This subclass includes:
- other food preparation and related beverages services provided by refreshment stands, fish-and-chips stands, fast-food outlets without seating, take-away facilities, etc.. These facilities normally do not offer seating.
- services of ice-cream parlours and cake serving places
- services of meals and snacks prepared on the premises dispensed through vending machines
- mobile food services, preparing and serving food and beverages for immediate consumption from motorized vehicle or non-motorized carts
This subclass does not include:
- services of meals and snacks not prepared on the premises dispensed through vending machines, cf. 6242
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 5520
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.