|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 54550Structure
This subclass includes:
- special trade construction services on steel frameworks
- erection services of prefabricated (but not self-manufactured), structural steel components for buildings and other structures such as bridges, overhead cranes or electricity transmission towers
- erection of curtain walls
- associated welding work services
This subclass does not include:
- erection of self-manufactured steel framework, cf. 421
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 4520
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.