|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 54230Structure
This subclass includes:
- construction services of harbours, marinas, quays, piers, jetties, docks and similar harbour installations
- construction services of dams, canals, irrigation channels and aqueducts
- construction works of locks, floodgates, sluices, lifts, dry docks, slipways, barrages and other hydromechanical structures
- dredging services, rock and silt removal and other water-associated construction services
- underwater work (by divers, frogmen or other techniques) and various hydraulic engineering services
- repair services of harbours, waterways, dams, irrigation and other waterworks
This subclass does not include:
- construction services on pipelines and on water and sewer mains, cf. 54241 (long-distance) and 54251 (local), respectively
- laying of submarine cables, cf. 54242
- construction services of power plants, cf. 54260
- pile driving services, cf. 54511
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 4520
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.