|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 54129Structure
This subclass includes:
- construction services of public entertainment buildings such as cinemas, theatres, concert halls, dance halls and nightclubs
- construction services of hotels, motels, inns, hostels, restaurants and similar buildings
- construction services of educational buildings such as schools, colleges, universities, libraries, archives and museums
- construction services of health buildings such as hospitals and sanatoria
- construction services of indoor sports or recreation installations (ice rinks, gymnasia, indoor tennis courts, general-purpose sports halls, boat sheds, boxing rings, etc.)
- construction services of structures for swimming pools
- services involved in the construction of flat-work for indoor sport or recreation (ice rinks, gymnasia, indoor tennis and the like)
- construction services of non-residential buildings not elsewhere classified, such as religious buildings and prison buildings
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 4520
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.