Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 4835Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 483 - Optical instruments and photographic equipment, and parts and accessories thereof
- Class: 4835 - Parts for the goods of classes 4831 to 4833
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 48351 - Parts and accessories for the goods of subclasses 48314 and 48315
- 48352 - Parts of frames and mountings for spectacles, goggles or the like
- 48353 - Parts and accessories for the goods of subclass 48322; parts and accessories of cinematographic projectors; parts and accessories of photographic flashlight apparatus; parts and accessories of image projectors (except cinematographic) and photographic (except cinematographic) enlargers and reducers; parts and accessories n.e.c. of apparatus and equipment for photographic laboratories; parts and accessories of negatoscopes and projection screens
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.