Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 48232Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 482 - Instruments and appliances for measuring, checking, testing, navigating and other purposes, except optical instruments; industrial process control equipment; parts and accessories thereof
- Class: 4823 - Precision balances; instruments for drawing, calculating, measuring length, etc.
- Subclass: 48232 - Drafting tables and machines, and other drawing, marking-out or mathematical calculating instruments
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
SITC Rev.3 code(s) 874.22
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 3312
HS 2002 code(s) 9017.10, .20
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.