Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 48211Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 482 - Instruments and appliances for measuring, checking, testing, navigating and other purposes, except optical instruments; industrial process control equipment; parts and accessories thereof
- Class: 4821 - Navigational, meteorological, geophysical and similar instruments and appliances
- Subclass: 48211 - Direction finding compasses; other navigational instruments and appliances
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 2002 code(s) 9014.10 - .80
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 3312
SITC Rev.3 code(s) 874.11
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.