Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 469Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 46 - Electrical machinery and apparatus
- Group: 469 - Other electrical equipment and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4691 - Electrical ignition or starting equipment of a kind used for internal combustion engines; generators and cut-outs of a kind used in conjunction with internal combustion engines; electrical lighting or signalling equipment (except filament or discharge lamps), windscreen wipers, defrosters and demisters, of a kind used for cycles or motor vehicles
- 4692 - Electric sound or visual signalling apparatus, except for cycles or motor vehicles, and except electromechanical traffic control equipment for transport facilities
- 4693 - Electrical equipment n.e.c. (including electro-magnets; permanent magnets; electro-magnetic couplings; clutches and brakes; electro-magnetic lifting heads; electrical particle accelerators; electrical signal generators; and apparatus for electro-plating, electrolysis or electrophoresis)
- 4694 - Electrical insulators, except of glass or ceramics; insulating fittings for electrical machines or equipment, except of ceramics or plastics; electrical conduit tubing and joints therefor, of base metal lined with insulating material
- 4695 - Carbon electrodes, carbon brushes, lamp carbons, battery carbons and other articles of graphite or other carbon of a kind used for electrical purposes
- 4696 - Parts for the goods of subclasses 46910 and 46920; electrical parts n.e.c. of machinery or apparatus
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.