Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 44621Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 44 - Special-purpose machinery
- Group: 446 - Machinery for textile, apparel and leather production, and parts thereof
- Class: 4462 - Other machinery for textile and apparel production (including sewing machines)
- Subclass: 44621 - Machinery for the manufacture or finishing of felt or nonwovens in the piece or in shapes; blocks for making hats; machinery for washing, wringing, ironing, pressing, bleaching, dyeing, dressing, finishing, coating or impregnating textile yarns, fabrics or made up textile articles, except household or laundry-type washing machines and dry-cleaning machines; machines for applying the paste to the base fabric or other support used in the manufacture of floor coverings such as linoleum; machines for reeling, unreeling, folding, cutting or pinking textile fabrics
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
SITC Rev.3 code(s) 724.55, .74
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 2926
HS 2002 code(s) 8449, 8451.30 - .80
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)