Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 444Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 44 - Special-purpose machinery
- Group: 444 - Machinery for mining, quarrying and construction, and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4441 - Continuous-action elevators and conveyors, for goods or materials, specially designed for underground use; coal or rock cutters and tunnelling machinery; other boring and sinking machinery
- 4442 - Other moving, grading, levelling, scraping, excavating, tamping, compacting or extracting machinery, self-propelled, for earth, minerals or ores (including bulldozers, mechanical shovels and road rollers)
- 4443 - Pile-drivers and pile-extractors; snow-ploughs and snow-blowers; other moving, grading, levelling, scraping, excavating, tamping, compacting, extracting or boring machinery, not self-propelled, for earth, minerals or ores; machinery n.e.c. for public works, building or the like
- 4444 - Machinery for sorting, screening, separating, washing, crushing, grinding, mixing or kneading earth, stone, ores or other mineral substances, in solid form; machinery for agglomerating, shaping or moulding solid mineral fuels, ceramic paste, unhardened cements, plastering materials or other mineral products in powder or paste form; machines for forming foundry moulds of sand
- 4445 - Track-laying tractors
- 4446 - Parts for the goods of classes 4441 to 4444
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)