Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 44216Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 44 - Special-purpose machinery
- Group: 442 - Machine-tools and parts and accessories thereof
- Class: 4421 - Machine-tools for working metal; machine-tools for working any material by laser or similar process
- Subclass: 44216 - Machine-tools for deburring, sharpening, grinding, honing, lapping, polishing or otherwise finishing metal, sintered metal carbides or cermets by means of grinding stones, abrasives or polishing products; machine-tools for planing, shaping, slotting, broaching, gear cutting, gear grinding or gear finishing, sawing, cutting-off and other machine-tools working by removing metal, sintered metal carbides or cermets n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 2002 code(s) 8460, 8461
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 2922
SITC Rev.3 code(s) 731.6, .7
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.