Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 442Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 44 - Special-purpose machinery
- Group: 442 - Machine-tools and parts and accessories thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4421 - Machine-tools for working metal; machine-tools for working any material by laser or similar process
- 4422 - Machine-tools for working stone, ceramics and the like, and for working wood, bone, hard plastics and the like; presses for the manufacture of particle board and the like
- 4423 - Tools for working in the hand, powered
- 4424 - Machinery and apparatus for soldering, brazing or welding; gas-operated surface tempering machines and appliances; electric machines and apparatus for hot spraying of metals or sintered metal carbides
- 4425 - Tool holders; parts and accessories for the goods of classes 4421 to 4424
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.