Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 435Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 43 - General-purpose machinery
- Group: 435 - Lifting and handling equipment and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4351 - Pulley tackle and hoists other than skip hoists; winches and capstans; jacks
- 4352 - Derricks; cranes; mobile lifting frames, straddle carriers and works trucks fitted with a crane
- 4353 - Fork-lift trucks; other works trucks whether or not fitted with lifting or handling equipment; tractors of the type used on railway station platforms
- 4354 - Lifts, skip hoists, escalators and moving walkways
- 4355 - Pneumatic and other continuous action elevators and conveyors, for goods or materials
- 4356 - Other lifting, handling, loading or unloading machinery
- 4357 - Parts for the goods of subclasses 43510 to 43560
- 4358 - Buckets, shovels, grabs and grips for cranes, excavators and the like
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.