Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 421Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 42 - Fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment
- Group: 421 - Structural metal products and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4211 - Bridges, bridge sections, towers and lattice masts, of iron or steel
- 4212 - Doors, windows and their frames and thresholds for doors, of iron, steel or aluminium
- 4219 - Other structures (except prefabricated buildings) and parts of structures, of iron, steel or aluminium; plates, rods, angles, shapes, sections, profiles, tubes and the like, prepared for use in structures, of iron, steel or aluminium; props and similar equipment for scaffolding, shuttering or pitpropping
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.