Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 41601Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 41 - Basic metals
- Group: 416 - Other non-ferrous metals and articles thereof (including waste and scrap); cermets and articles thereof; ash and residue (except from the manufacture of iron or steel), containing metals or metallic compounds
- Class: 4160 - Other non-ferrous metals and articles thereof (including waste and scrap); cermets and articles thereof; ash and residue (except from the manufacture of iron or steel), containing metals or metallic compounds
- Subclass: 41601 - Tungsten, molybdenum, tantalum, magnesium, cobalt, cadmium, titanium, zirconium, beryllium, gallium, hafnium, indium, niobium, rhenium and thallium, unwrought, and waste and scrap and powders thereof, except powders of magnesium; cobalt mattes and other intermediate products of cobalt metallurgy
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
SITC Rev.3 code(s) 689.1, .8, .91, .98
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 2720
HS 2002 code(s) 8101.10, .94, .97, 8102.10, .94, .97, 8103.20, .30, 8104.11 - .20, 8105.20, .30, 8107.20, .30, 8108.20, .30, 8109.20, .30, 8112.12, .13, .51, .52, .92
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)