Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 41Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 41 - Basic metals
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 411 - Basic iron and steel
- 412 - Rolled, drawn and folded products of iron and steel
- 413 - Basic precious metals and metals clad with precious metals
- 414 - Copper, nickel, aluminium, alumina, lead, zinc and tin, unwrought
- 415 - Semi-finished products of copper, nickel, aluminium, lead, zinc and tin or their alloys
- 416 - Other non-ferrous metals and articles thereof (including waste and scrap); cermets and articles thereof; ash and residue (except from the manufacture of iron or steel), containing metals or metallic compounds
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)