Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 3899Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 38 - Furniture; other transportable goods n.e.c.
- Group: 389 - Other manufactured articles n.e.c.
- Class: 3899 - Other articles
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 38991 - Festive, carnival or other entertainment articles, including conjuring tricks and novelty jokes
- 38992 - Baby carriages and parts thereof
- 38993 - Brooms, brushes, hand-operated mechanical floor sweepers (not motorized), mops and feather dusters; prepared knots and tufts for broom or brush making; paint pads and rollers; squeegees (other than roller squeegees)
- 38994 - Cigarette lighters and other lighters; smoking pipes and cigar or cigarette holders, and parts thereof; combs, hair-slides and the like; hairpins, curling pins, curling grips, hair-curlers and the like (except electro-thermic apparatus), and parts thereof; scent sprays and similar toilet sprays, and mounts and heads therefor; powder-puffs and pads for the application of cosmetics or toilet preparations
- 38995 - Parts of cigarette lighters and other lighters (except flints and wicks); pyrophoric alloys; articles of combustible materials n.e.c.
- 38996 - Instruments, apparatus and models, designed for demonstrational purposes, unsuitable for other uses
- 38997 - Imitation jewellery
- 38998 - Matches
- 38999 - Articles n.e.c. (including candles, tapers, skins of birds with their feathers, artificial flowers, entertainment articles, hand sieves, hand riddles, vacuum flasks, tailors dummies, animated displays used for shop window dressing, and parts n.e.c.)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)