Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 38972Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 38 - Furniture; other transportable goods n.e.c.
- Group: 389 - Other manufactured articles n.e.c.
- Class: 3897 - Human hair; wool or other animal hair or other textile materials; wigs, false beards, eyebrows and eyelashes, switches and the like; articles of human hair n.e.c.; horsehair
- Subclass: 38972 - Human hair, dressed, thinned, bleached or otherwise worked; wool or other animal hair or other textile materials, prepared for use in making wigs or the like; wigs, false beards, eyebrows and eyelashes, switches and the like, of human or animal hair or of textile materials; articles of human hair n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
SITC Rev.3 code(s) 899.94, .95
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 3699
HS 2002 code(s) 6703, 6704
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.