Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 3891Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 38 - Furniture; other transportable goods n.e.c.
- Group: 389 - Other manufactured articles n.e.c.
- Class: 3891 - Pens, pencils, stamps, typewriter or similar ribbons, ink-pads and similar articles
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 38911 - Pens, duplicating stylos, pencils, pen-holders, pencil-holders and similar holders, and parts thereof; crayons, pencil leads, pastels, drawing charcoals and chalks
- 38912 - Date, sealing or numbering stamps, and the like, designed for operating in the hand; hand-operated composing sticks and hand printing sets incorporating such sticks; typewriter or similar ribbons, prepared for giving impressions; ink-pads
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)