Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 375Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 37 - Glass and glass products and other non-metallic products n.e.c.
- Group: 375 - Articles of concrete, cement and plaster
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3751 - Non-refractory mortars and concretes
- 3752 - Boards, blocks and similar articles of vegetable fibre, straw or wood waste agglomerated with mineral binders
- 3753 - Articles of plaster or of compositions based on plaster
- 3754 - Tiles, flagstones, bricks and similar articles, of cement, concrete or artificial stone
- 3755 - Prefabricated structural components for building or civil engineering, of cement, concrete or artificial stone
- 3756 - Other articles of cement, concrete or artificial stone
- 3757 - Articles of asbestos-cement, cellulose fibre-cement or the like
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.