Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 3611Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 36 - Rubber and plastics products
- Group: 361 - Rubber tyres and tubes
- Class: 3611 - New pneumatic tyres, inner tubes, solid or cushion tyres, interchangeable tyre treads, tyre flaps and "camel-back", of rubber
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 36111 - New pneumatic tyres, of rubber, of a kind used on motor cars
- 36112 - New pneumatic tyres, of rubber, of a kind used on motorcycles or bicycles
- 36113 - Other new pneumatic tyres, of rubber
- 36114 - Inner tubes, solid or cushion tyres, interchangeable tyre treads and tyre flaps, of rubber
- 36115 - "Camel-back" strips for retreading rubber tyres
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.