Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 2791Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 27 - Textile articles other than apparel
- Group: 279 - Textiles n.e.c.
- Class: 2791 - Tulles, lace, narrow woven fabrics, trimmings and embroidery
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 27911 - Narrow woven fabrics; narrow fabrics of warp without weft assembled by adhesive (bolducs); labels, badges and similar articles of textile materials, not embroidered; braids in the piece; ornamental trimmings in the piece, without embroidery, other than knitted or crocheted; tassels, pompons and similar articles
- 27912 - Tulles and other net fabrics, except woven, knitted or crocheted fabrics; lace in the piece, in strips or in motifs
- 27913 - Embroidery in the piece, in strips or in motifs
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)