Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 271Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 27 - Textile articles other than apparel
- Group: 271 - Made-up textile articles
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2711 - Blankets and travelling rugs (except electric blankets)
- 2712 - Bed linen, table linen, toilet linen and kitchen linen
- 2713 - Curtains (including drapes) and interior blinds; curtain or bed valances
- 2714 - Other furnishing articles n.e.c.; sets of woven fabric and yarn for making up into rugs, tapestries, embroidered table cloths or serviettes, or similar textile articles, put up in packings for retail sale
- 2715 - Sacks and bags, of a kind used for the packing of goods
- 2716 - Tarpaulins, sails for boats etc., awnings, sunblinds, tents and camping goods (including pneumatic mattresses)
- 2717 - Parachutes
- 2718 - Quilts, eiderdowns, cushions, pouffes, pillows, sleeping bags and the like, fitted with springs or stuffed or internally fitted with any material or of cellular rubber or plastics
- 2719 - Other made-up textile articles (including floor-cloths, dish-cloths, dusters and similar cleaning cloths, life-jackets and life-belts)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.