Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 2676Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 26 - Yarn and thread; woven and tufted textile fabrics
- Group: 267 - Woven fabrics (except special fabrics) of man-made filaments and staple fibres
- Class: 2676 - Woven fabrics of man-made staple fibres, containing less than 85% of such fibres, mixed mainly or solely with cotton
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 26760 - Woven fabrics of man-made staple fibres, containing less than 85% of such fibres, mixed mainly or solely with cotton
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.