Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 2675Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 26 - Yarn and thread; woven and tufted textile fabrics
- Group: 267 - Woven fabrics (except special fabrics) of man-made filaments and staple fibres
- Class: 2675 - Woven fabrics of artificial staple fibres , containing 85% or more by weight of artificial staple fibres
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 26750 - Woven fabrics of artificial staple fibres , containing 85% or more by weight of artificial staple fibres
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.