Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 2663Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 26 - Yarn and thread; woven and tufted textile fabrics
- Group: 266 - Woven fabrics (except special fabrics) of cotton
- Class: 2663 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing less than 85% by weight of cotton, mixed mainly or solely with man-made fibres
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 26630 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing less than 85% by weight of cotton, mixed mainly or solely with man-made fibres
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.