Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 2661Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 26 - Yarn and thread; woven and tufted textile fabrics
- Group: 266 - Woven fabrics (except special fabrics) of cotton
- Class: 2661 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing 85% or more by weight of cotton, weighing not more than 200 g/m2
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 26610 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing 85% or more by weight of cotton, weighing not more than 200 g/m2
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.