Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 2661Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 26 - Yarn and thread; woven and tufted textile fabrics
- Group: 266 - Woven fabrics (except special fabrics) of cotton
- Class: 2661 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing 85% or more by weight of cotton, weighing not more than 200 g/m2
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 26610 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing 85% or more by weight of cotton, weighing not more than 200 g/m2
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)