Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 261Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 26 - Yarn and thread; woven and tufted textile fabrics
- Group: 261 - Natural textile fibres prepared for spinning
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2611 - Raw silk (not thrown)
- 2612 - Silk waste, carded or combed
- 2613 - Wool, degreased or carbonized, not carded or combed
- 2614 - Noils of wool or of fine animal hair
- 2615 - Wool and fine or coarse animal hair, carded or combed
- 2616 - Cotton, carded or combed
- 2617 - Jute and other textile bast fibres (except flax, true hemp and ramie), processed but not spun; tow and waste of these fibres
- 2619 - Other vegetable textile fibres, processed but not spun; tow and waste of these fibres
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.