Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 26Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 26 - Yarn and thread; woven and tufted textile fabrics
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 261 - Natural textile fibres prepared for spinning
- 262 - Man-made textile staple fibres processed for spinning
- 263 - Textile yarn and thread of natural fibres
- 264 - Textile yarn and thread of man-made filaments or staple fibres
- 265 - Woven fabrics (except special fabrics) of natural fibres other than cotton
- 266 - Woven fabrics (except special fabrics) of cotton
- 267 - Woven fabrics (except special fabrics) of man-made filaments and staple fibres
- 268 - Special fabrics
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.