Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 236Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 23 - Grain mill products, starches and starch products; other food products
- Group: 236 - Cocoa, chocolate and sugar confectionery
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2361 - Cocoa paste, whether or not defatted
- 2362 - Cocoa butter, fat and oil
- 2363 - Cocoa powder, not sweetened
- 2364 - Cocoa powder, sweetened
- 2365 - Chocolate and other food preparations containing cocoa (except sweetened cocoa powder), in bulk forms
- 2366 - Chocolate and other food preparations containing cocoa (except sweetened cocoa powder), other than in bulk forms
- 2367 - Sugar confectionery (including white chocolate), not containing cocoa; vegetables, fruit, nuts, fruit-peel and other parts of plants, preserved by sugar
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.