Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 21820Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 218 - Oil-cake and other residues resulting from the extraction of vegetable fats or oils; flours and meals of oil seeds or oleaginous fruits, except those of mustard; vegetable waxes, except triglycerides; degras; residues resulting from the treatment of fatty substances or animal or vegetable waxes
- Class: 2182 - Flours and meals of oil seeds or oleaginous fruits, except those of mustard
- Subclass: 21820 - Flours and meals of oil seeds or oleaginous fruits, except those of mustard
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 2002 code(s) 1208
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 1514
SITC Rev.3 code(s) 223.9
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.