Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 029Structure
- Section: 0 - Agriculture, forestry and fishery products
- Division: 02 - Live animals and animal products
- Group: 029 - Other animal products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 0291 - Raw milk
- 0292 - Eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked
- 0293 - Natural honey
- 0294 - Snails, live, fresh, chilled, frozen, dried, salted or in brine, except sea snails; frogs' legs, fresh, chilled or frozen
- 0295 - Edible products of animal origin n.e.c.
- 0296 - Raw animal materials used in textile
- 0297 - Hides, skins and furskins, raw
- 0298 - Insect waxes and spermaceti, whether or not refined or coloured
- 0299 - Bovine semen
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.