Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 432Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 43 - General-purpose machinery
- Group: 432 - Pumps, compressors, hydraulic and pneumatic power engines, and valves, and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4321 - Hydraulic and pneumatic power engines and motors
- 4322 - Pumps for liquids; liquid elevators
- 4323 - Air or vacuum pumps; air or other gas compressors
- 4324 - Taps, cocks, valves and similar appliances for pipes, boiler shells, tanks, vats or the like
- 4325 - Parts for the goods of classes 4321 to 4324
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)