Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 3331Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 33 - Coke oven products; refined petroleum products; nuclear fuel
- Group: 333 - Petroleum oils and oils obtained from bituminous materials, other than crude; preparations n.e.c. containing by weight 70% or more of these oils, such oils being the basic constituents of the preparations
- Class: 3331 - Motor spirit (gasolene) including aviation spirit
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 33310 - Motor spirit (gasolene) including aviation spirit
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.