Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 27911Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 27 - Textile articles other than apparel
- Group: 279 - Textiles n.e.c.
- Class: 2791 - Tulles, lace, narrow woven fabrics, trimmings and embroidery
- Subclass: 27911 - Narrow woven fabrics; narrow fabrics of warp without weft assembled by adhesive (bolducs); labels, badges and similar articles of textile materials, not embroidered; braids in the piece; ornamental trimmings in the piece, without embroidery, other than knitted or crocheted; tassels, pompons and similar articles
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
SITC Rev.3 code(s) 656.1, .2, .32
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 1729
HS 2002 code(s) 5806 - 5808
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)