Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 215Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 215 - Prepared and preserved fruit and nuts
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2151 - Fruit and nuts, uncooked or cooked by steaming or boiling in water, frozen
- 2152 - Jams, fruit jellies and fruit or nut puree and pastes
- 2153 - Nuts, ground-nuts, etc., roasted, salted or otherwise prepared n.e.c.
- 2154 - Fruit and nuts provisionally preserved
- 2155 - Other preserved fruits
- 2156 - Apricot, peach or plum stones and kernels
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)