Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.1 code 20Structure
- Division: 2-3 - Manufacturing
- Major Group: 20 - Food Manufacturing Industries, except Beverage Industries
This Major group is subdivided into the following Groups:
- 201 - Slaughtering, preparation and preserving of meat
- 202 - Manufacture of dairy products
- 203 - Canning and preserving of fruits and vegetables
- 204 - Canning and preserving of fish and other sea foods
- 205 - Manufacture of grain mill products
- 206 - Manufacture of bakery products
- 207 - Sugar factories and refineries
- 208 - Manufacture of cocoa, chocolate and sugar confectionery
- 209 - Manufacture of miscellaneous food preparations
Manufacture of foods for human consumption and of related products, such as chewing gum, spices and prepared feeds for animals and fowls.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.