Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 899.7Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Group: 899 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Subgroup: 899.7 - Basketware, wickerwork and other articles of plaiting materials, n.e.s.; brooms, brushes, paint rollers, squeegees and mops
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 899.71 - Basketware, wickerwork and other articles made directly to shape from plaiting materials or made up from goods of heading 899.73, 899.74 or 899.79; articles of loofah
- 899.72 - Brooms, brushes (including brushes constituting parts of machines, appliances or vehicles), hand-operated mechanical floor sweepers, not motorized, mops and feather dusters; prepared knots and tufts for broom or brush making; paint pads and rollers; squeegees (other than roller squeegees)
- 899.73 - Plaits and similar products of plaiting materials, whether or not assembled into strips
- 899.74 - Mats, matting and screens of vegetable materials
- 899.79 - Plaiting materials, plaits and similar products of plaiting materials, n.e.s., bound together in parallel strands or woven, in sheet form, whether or not being finished articles
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)