Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 898Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Group: 898 - Musical instruments and parts and accessories thereof; records, tapes and other sound or similar recordings (excluding goods of groups 763 and 883)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 898.1 - Pianos and other string musical instruments
- 898.2 - Musical instruments (other than pianos and other string musical instruments)
- 898.4 - Magnetic tapes for sound recording or similar recording of other phenomena
- 898.5 - Other prepared unrecorded media for sound recording or similar recording of other phenomena (excluding products of group 883)
- 898.6 - Magnetic tapes, recorded
- 898.7 - Records and other recorded media (excluding magnetic tapes) for sound or other similarly recorded phenomena (including matrices and masters for the production of records, but excluding products of group 883)
- 898.9 - Parts and accessories of musical instruments (e.g., mechanisms for music boxes, perforated cards, discs and rolls for mechanical instruments); metronomes, tuning-forks and pitch-pipes of all kinds
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)