Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 897Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Group: 897 - Jewellery, goldsmiths' and silversmiths' wares, and other articles of precious or semiprecious materials, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 897.2 - Imitation jewellery
- 897.3 - Jewellery of gold, silver or platinum group metals (except watches and watch-cases) and goldsmiths' or silversmiths' wares (including set gems)
- 897.4 - Other articles of precious metal or of metal clad with precious metal
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.