Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 891Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Group: 891 - Arms and ammunition
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 891.1 - Armoured fighting vehicles and arms of war
- 891.2 - Bombs, grenades, torpedoes, mines, missiles and similar munitions of war, and parts thereof; cartridges and other ammunition and projectiles, and parts thereof, including shot and cartridge wads
- 891.3 - Non-military arms
- 891.9 - Parts and accessories of articles of headings 891.12, 891.14 and subgroup 891.3
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.