Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 885.9Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 88 - Photographic apparatus, equipment and supplies and optical goods, n.e.s.; watches and clocks
- Group: 885 - Watches and clocks
- Subgroup: 885.9 - Time-measuring equipment and accessories, n.e.s.; parts and accessories for clocks and watches
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 885.91 - Watch-cases, and parts thereof
- 885.92 - Watch-straps, watchbands and watch bracelets, and parts thereof, of metal
- 885.93 - Watch-straps, watchbands and watch bracelets, and parts thereof, of material other than metal
- 885.94 - Time-of-day recording apparatus and apparatus for measuring, recording or otherwise indicating intervals of time, with clock or watch movement or with synchronous motor (e.g., time-registers, time-recorders)
- 885.95 - Time switches with clock or watch movements or with synchronous motor
- 885.96 - Clock movements, complete and assembled
- 885.97 - Clock cases and cases of a similar type for other goods of group 885, and parts thereof
- 885.98 - Complete watch or clock movements, unassembled or partly assembled (movement sets); incomplete watch or clock movements, assembled; rough watch or clock movements
- 885.99 - Clock or watch parts, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)