Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 884Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 88 - Photographic apparatus, equipment and supplies and optical goods, n.e.s.; watches and clocks
- Group: 884 - Optical goods, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 884.1 - Optical fibres and optical fibre bundles; optical fibre cables other than those of subgroup 773.1; sheets and plates of polarizing material; lenses (including contact lenses), prisms, mirrors and other optical elements, of any material, unmounted, other than such elements of glass not optically worked
- 884.2 - Spectacles and spectacle frames
- 884.3 - Lenses, prisms, mirrors and other optical elements, of any material, mounted, being parts of or fittings for instruments or apparatus, other than such elements of glass not optically worked
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.