Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 874.45Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 87 - Professional, scientific and controlling instruments and apparatus, n.e.s.
- Group: 874 - Measuring, checking, analysing and controlling instruments and apparatus, n.e.s.
- Subgroup: 874.4 - Instruments and apparatus for physical or chemical analysis (e.g., polarimeters, refractometers, spectrometers, gas or smoke analysis apparatus); instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking viscosity, porosity, expansion, surface tension or the like; instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking quantities of heat, sound or light (including exposure meters); microtomes
- Basic heading: 874.45 - Other instruments and apparatus using optical radiations (UV, visible, IR)
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 9027.50
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.