Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 871Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 87 - Professional, scientific and controlling instruments and apparatus, n.e.s.
- Group: 871 - Optical instruments and apparatus, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 871.1 - Binoculars, monoculars, other optical telescopes, and mountings therefor; other astronomical instruments and mountings therefor (excluding instruments for radio astronomy)
- 871.3 - Microscopes (other than optical microscopes); diffraction apparatus; parts and accessories thereof, n.e.s.
- 871.4 - Compound optical microscopes (including those for photomicrography, cinephotomicrography or microprojection)
- 871.9 - Liquid crystal devices, n.e.s.; lasers (other than laser diodes); other optical appliances and instruments, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.