Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 842Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 84 - Articles of apparel and clothing accessories
- Group: 842 - Women's or girls' coats, capes, jackets, suits, trousers, shorts, shirts, dresses and skirts, underwear, nightwear and similar articles of textile fabrics, not knitted or crocheted (other than those of subgroup 842.2)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 842.1 - Overcoats, car coats, capes, cloaks, anoraks (including ski jackets), windcheaters, wind jackets and similar articles (other than those of subgroup 845.2)
- 842.2 - Suits and ensembles
- 842.3 - Jackets and blazers
- 842.4 - Dresses
- 842.5 - Skirts and divided skirts
- 842.6 - Trousers, bib and brace overalls, breeches and shorts
- 842.7 - Blouses, shirts and shirt blouses
- 842.8 - Singlets and other vests, slips, petticoats, briefs, panties, nightdresses, pyjamas, negligées, bathrobes, dressing-gowns and similar articles
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.