Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 793Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 79 - Other transport equipment
- Group: 793 - Ships, boats (including hovercraft) and floating structures
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 793.1 - Yachts and other vessels for pleasure or sports; rowing-boats and canoes
- 793.2 - Ships, boats and other vessels (other than pleasure craft, tugs, pusher craft, special-purpose vessels and vessels for breaking up)
- 793.3 - Vessels and other floating structures for breaking up
- 793.5 - Light vessels, fire-floats, dredgers, floating cranes, and other vessels the navigability of which is subsidiary to their main function; floating docks; floating or submersible drilling or production platforms
- 793.7 - Tugs and pusher craft
- 793.9 - Other floating structures (e.g., rafts, tanks, coffer-dams, landing-stages, buoys and beacons)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.